Writer : Zakariya Alarbi
Hit : 768  

Name: Zakariya Alarbi
Comapny: Erad Investment Services Ltd
Phone Number: 002189272423213
E-AMIL:
Answer the way you want: e-mail
Content: Dear Sir/Madam,

I trust you are well, let me start by introducing myself, my name is Zakariya Alarbi, I am the managing director of Erad Investment Services ltd. a company that specialize in providing market entry consultancy to foreign companies on the Libyan market. one of our services is to facilitate partnership agreements for our clients to acquire franchising rights to promote high quality international products within Libya with total exclusivity.

We have been requested by one of our clients who you have recently met with your company during the 10th Hleathcare Exhibition "Development Strategy of the Health Sector Conference & Exhibition" that took place in September in Tripoli, Libya, to establish a point of contact to discuss the possibility of doing business in Libya.

Our client would like to see whether you are prepared to offer exclusive rights of sales within Libya to promote your products.

Having discussed similar businesses previously with different clients, we know that normally to acquire such exclusivity rights some companies ask to place a minimum order of x quantity of a product or an equivalent of x amount of sales.

We are particularly interested in promoting your line of product of Medical needle safe disposers.

To sum up, our client is keenly interested in securing an exclusive rights to promote your products, with their strong ties and connection within the Libyan healthcare private and public sectors, they are ready to place large orders, however the exclusivity is a crucial point for them.

I would kindly like to request your products price list, and weather your provide discount on wholesale orders.

Should require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest,

Best regards,

Zakariya Alarbi

m:00218927242313
tele:00218913064483
email:Z.alarbi@gmail.com

admin 13-10-29 14:52
 222.♡.161.70  
Dear Zakariya Alarbii,

Thank you for your interesting.
I will contact you by email.
Please give me a your email address  to ksk1107@gmail.com.

Thank you.